Acceptance of Agreement
1. The content, organisation, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 5 below, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver or any right in such information and materials.
2. Some of the information on this site is subject to a copyright notice. This World Wide Web site includes information and media on which it is operated or contained, individually and collectively known as the “Information”, which is made available by Fjordhus.
3. Any trademarks or names being used are for editorial purposes only, and to the benefit of the trademark owner, with no intention of infringing upon that trademark.
4. Except where otherwise noted, all site information is © Fjordhus Ltd. - all rights reserved. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
5. Reproduction is NOT authorised without prior written agreement. For requests to use or reproduce any of the contents of this site please contact email@example.com
6. The web site structure and functionality is subject to the developer’s copyright: © Lazy Grace Ltd. - all rights reserved.
“Fjordhus”, “Fjordhus Ltd.”, and others are our service marks or registered service marks or trademarks. Other products and company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Limited Licence; Permitted Uses
1. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein.
2. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your licence for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use; You many not (a) copy, republish, display, broadcast, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved therefrom; or (b) use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop, of as a component of, any information, storage and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription or any other commercial distribution mechanism.
Suitability for Use
Information on this website is provided free of charge and without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to its suitability, legal effect, completeness, currency, accuracy and/or appropriateness.
Links to and from the Site
You many provide links to the Site, provided that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site; also that your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
We take no responsibility for the content, functionality, or reliabilityof external sites or tools to which we link, nor guarantee nor warranty functioning connectivity via our external links. If links are found to be broken or outdated, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fjordhus's policy is to keep any personal information we receive via our website completely confidential, and we will use it solely for internal purposes. We will not share your personal information with any other parties.
Use of Personal Information
Fjordhus's primary goal in collecting personal information is to deliver a customised and personalised service to our users. Fjordhus may use the personal information we collect to send users e-mail notifications of new features or services available, and other information that we feel might be of interest to our users.
Contact Us Form
Our site has a Contact Us form that requires users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We use contact information from this form to reply to you, to send you information about our website, to provide you with online quotes, and to contact you when necessary or when we think it may benefit you.
We take every care with any information that is submitted to us, but the internet is not a secure medium and any material that is transmitted to us via e-mail, the Contact Us form, or other methods is not necessarily secure. Please remember this when using e-mail as a form of communication.
Website information including images or logos will be removed from our website upon request from any parties with a reasonable interest. However, removal from the website does not necessarily mean removal from the internet system, as it is possible that a copy or copies may have been taken by third parties while the content was live.
"We were looking for a process in which the builder shouldered the major part of the process, and that doesn't just mean the physical element. We were not disappointed in our choice, kept well informed of progress, involved simply in important decisions, allowed good flexibility in the arrangements and the job done to the agreed budget. What more can you ask for."